20041226

TO MY LOVE

This universe is smaller in magnitude
Than the crush i have on you
When you are near
I feel I can conquer the world
When you are near
I feel complete
one look into your eyes
and i know i can achieve
all that i want to

you are the reason
i strive to become better than i am
you make me want to be a better man
as close to the best as i possibly can

when i am with you
i feel i can drop all my facades
i think, nay i know
that i am falling in love with you

i wait for the night
for the stars so bright
but they can never be compaired
to your brilliant eyes
one thing i will say
disregarding all advice
i will always love you
till the day of my demise

you are devine manna
to my soul
you are the only one who
makes my spirit a complete whole

in your presence i feel
like i can write an international bestseller
yea, compose and sing a global hit
in your presence i feel
like i am a winner

off late you are the reason i am alive
i begin the day with the thought of you
i retire for the night
with you on my mind
and in my heart

i have but one heart
please don't doom it to burn
i beg of you to please
love me in return

but if you chose not to reciprocate
i would love to remain your friend

whatever the outcome of my attempt
i must thank you for all that strength
induced by you into my spirit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there,
hey its a gud no wonder she agreed....any girl wud! i think i have read this poem in ur other blogs too..i eman that rediff one..i clearly remember i was scrolling down and that stanza of urz where u r talking about her brilliant eyes was there.......newayz gud one...i think from no onwards ill call u John Donne